Our first #GorillaGiveaway
We are giving away our “You had me at Helvetica” Print worth £79. This one is for you fellow designers ( and 90’s rom-com fans ) a niche market we know but we are sure someone will love it.
We are running an increasingly busy studio here at Gorilla, creating lot’s of interesting work for our lovely clients. That’s why we keep a long list of ‘spare ideas’ which we like to work on just for the fun of it when we do get a spare minute. The initial sketch of ‘You had me at Helvetica’ has been on an old notepad for over a year so it’s nice to finally release it into the wild. We’ll be giving away a beautiful A2 print to a lucky winner next week. There will be plenty more #GorillaGiveaways to come, to stay updated sign up to our newsletter below (we solemnly swear never to share your details or spam you.)
How to win?
To be in with a chance of winning this simply follow us on Twitter @Gorilla_Studio and re-tweet one of our competition tweets (#GorillaGiveaway) this week. We’ll pick a winner at random on Monday 23rd June 2014.
(If you already a loyal follower then simply retweet)
Terms & Conditions
All the boring stuff:
1. All entries must be received by 6pm on Monday 23rd June 2014 (UK time).
2. Only one entry per person per prize draw competition will be accepted.
3. Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Twitter only, in the way of retweeting one of the #GorillaGiveaway competition Tweets and following @Gorilla_studio. Gorilla Studio reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
4. The winner will be selected at random by an independent 3rd party and announced on Friday 14th December at 5pm (UK time) on the same day.
5. The winning prize is an A2 print of “You had me at Helvetica” worth £79 (Frame not included)
7. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
8. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
9. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
10. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
12. The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner’s twitter username will be posted on the @Gorilla_studio Twitter account after the winner has been selected.
14. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
15. These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. Promoter: Gorilla Studio, Monton Rd, Manchester M30 9PN
— Gorilla Studio (@gorilla_studio) June 16, 2014